13 October, 2013

What I forever need.

I hold your hand,
And cannot believe how wonderfully our hands fit,
As we embrace each other,
A trance we fall into,
For we cannot believe how wonderfully our bodies entwine.

The times when we cook,
I hold close to my heart,
For it is in those times I learn togetherness;
Forward I look to,
With inquistiveness,
To what the future has in store for us.

The times when you kiss me before we leave,
It makes me feel so loved;
When you kiss my nose,
I tend to crinkle it;
When you kiss my ear,
The resounding sound deafens me for sometime,
Thus making you my main picture.

Baby, I don't know how to let you know that I love you, so..
I'll give you all my time and more love than you will ever need,
I'll hug and listen to you vent when you're upset,
I'll share all your joy and happiness,
I'll be the best version of myself;
And all I ask for in return?
An endless, inexhaustible stock of undying love,
Will you please give me that forever??



6 comments:

  1. Oh! my god, just drenched in love:) nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much!! :) it's nice to see that even after a long hiatus, you're still here! Thank you for that!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! ^_^

    God bless you dear :)

    ReplyDelete